- Governing Body consists of members who shall take care of day to day functions of the Society to achieve its aims and objects.
- Governing Body would consist of President, Vice-President, Secretary, Joint Secretary, Treasurer, Editor, Elected regional representatives(president), immediate past president and the secretary.
- Minimum and Maximum strength of Governing Body would be 7 and 15 respectively.
- Mode and Frequency of election: Election would be held every four years in the general body meeting.
- Term of office of the Governing Body shall be four years.
- Power/duties/functions of the General Body:
> Shall meet at least once a year.
> Shall be able to spend 2/3 of the money in hand on various activities of the society but must get it approved during the following General Body Meeting.
> Quorum and notice of the meeting; One fifth members will make a Quorum.
> Filling up of the casual vacancies: Vacancies occurring by resignation or otherwise during middle of the term or before General Body meeting shall be filled on ad-hoc basis by the Governing Body.
- Power and duties of the office bearers:
> The President shall preside over at the General Body and Executive Committee meetings.
> President shall see to it that constitution of the society is adhered to.
> Has right to attend any committee meeting of the society.
> Can spend Rs.500/- month on her/his discretion(subject to revision from time to time).
> Sign cheques and other negotiable instruments, jointly with Treasurer or Secretary
> Performs all duties of the President in his/her absence
> is the principal executive officer of the society.
> Call meeting and keep minutes of all meetings (General Body and Executive)
> Spend money within limits laid down by General body Members and Executive members.
> Shall be in constant touch with the president and act in accordance with his/her advice and instructions.
> Can spend Rs.500/- month on his/her discretion (subject to revision from time to time).
> Sign cheques and other negotiable instruments jointly with either president or Treasurer.
> Shall assist the Secretary in all activities.
> Perform all duties of the Secretary in his/her absence.
> Keep accounts of the society.
> Present annual audited accounts for the previous year to the members of the society during meetings.
> Present budget for the next year.
> His/Her work may be deputed to any other member of the society by President in his/her absence due to illness/visit aboard /resignation.
> Sign cheques and other negotiable instruments jointly with Secretary in absence of President.
> Help publish periodicals for the society.